Closing The Deal
At Smith, Tumlin, McCurley & Patrick, P.C., we know how to close a deal, whether it’s a real estate transaction, probate matter, new incorporation or tax matter. For more than 35 years we have been a reliable and stable fixture in the Cobb County legal community. We are proud of our impeccable reputation for integrity, responsiveness, expertise and quality legal work.
- Expertise. The firm and each of its individual founding partners all have the highest legal rating (“A”) offered by Martindale Hubbell’s national legal rating service.
- Stability. Not only have our lawyers practiced together for decades, our staff members have been with the firm for more than 75 combined years.
- Legal Skill. All of our attorneys graduated from law schools accredited by the American Bar Association, some with highest honors.
- Excellence. Our lawyers have closed more than $3 billion in real estate transactions, representing individuals, businesses, developers, builders and more than 200 lenders.
- Experience. We offer more than 100 years of combined legal experience in real estate, trials, corporations, estate planning and tax law.
- Community Service. Our attorneys are deeply involved in the local community serving as Marietta mayor, presidents of the Cobb County Bar Association and leaders in numerous charities and local churches.