The Firm

Smith, Tumlin, McCurley & Patrick, P.C. is one of the oldest and most respected law firms in Cobb County, Georgia.

Don Smith, Gary Eubanks and Hap Smith began practicing together in 1976, originally forming a new law firm under the name of Smith, Eubanks & Smith. The firm was located on Lawrence Street in Marietta.

In 1985 the partners purchased and renovated the historic 1906 trolley station at the intersection of Church Street and Hansell Street where the firm offices are still located.

Through the years the firm has maintained a reputation for quality work in specialized areas of corporate law, probate law, real estate law, tax law and civil litigation.

Wayne McCurley joined the firm in 1993 and Steve Tumlin joined in 1996. Three years later the firm changed its name to Smith, Eubanks, Smith & Tumlin.

After the retirement of Gary Eubanks in 2005, the firm added Ryan Patrick as a valued member, and the firm name changed in 2011 to Smith, Tumlin, McCurley & Patrick, P.C. to recognize the quality contributions of Wayne McCurley and Ryan Patrick.